Thursday, September 8, 2011

Unwanted Belly Touching

So I've heard lots of pregnant ladies talk about random people touching their belly. This was something I had never expericenced until recently. Nobody I didn't know ever touched my belly when I was pregnant with Brayden and it has only happened once this precnancy, but once is enough!
I really can't wrap my mind around it. Why on earth would anyone think it's ok to touch someone they didn't know like that? I mean a belly, especially for a woman, is a private place, I think I would honestly be less offened if she had gave my boobies a little honk. I don't even like people I know touching my belly. I have had lots of friends all up on my belly and to be honest I'm not crazy about it, but it doesn't upset me. I will tell you this, give a pregnant lady some warning before you attack or wait for her to initiat the touching. The only people allowed to touch without warning are Eric and Brayden. But warning from Brayden would be nice since he is more of slapper than a toucher.
Now to the crazies out their who find it acceptable to touch the bellies of pregnant women they do not know, what the hell is a matter with you? Seriously! It's weird and makes you look creepy, which lets face it, you probably are. And on that note, if I don't know you, don't touch my kid either. Listen I know he is irresitable with those big blue eyes and chubby cheeks, but hands off. I have accepted the fact that I can't go anywhere without having random people come up and talk to me and Brayden, it's annoying, but I have accepted it. I will never make the mistake of going to the walking trail without my headphones again. And for the record if I politly nod but keep walking when you try to talk to me, it means I'm not the least bit interested in what you have to say.  Now when they touch him, it's a diffrent story and momma bear has to make an apperance. I don't know where your hands have been, and quite frankly I don't want to think about where your hands have been, so don't pat his head, tap his nose, or pat his shoulder. It really stresses me out when strangers touch Brayden! The rule is unless we know you, hands off!

No comments:

Post a Comment